HELP!!!!!!!! does anyone know how to get away with rape ????????

I need help I’ve been thinks of ways like getting an unregistered car and kidnapping women rape them then let them go but I don’t want to get caught

Cadence

MareCel
This is more of a LARP site than an actual rape forum, so I don't think this is the best place to ask such a question.

I'd advice you to search for inner peace and embrace stoicism rather than risk getting thrown in jail and getting your ass destroyed by Bubba, just for some piece of meat who hates your guts anyways.

Then again, maybe you're a complete psycopath who doesn't care about the well-being of other people, let alone foids. But why would such a dude waste his time here?

If you're going to do it, do it. If you're high-IQ enough, you will probably get away with it, especially if you do it just once. But if you're not high-IQ enough, you will inevitably fuck up somehow, and since you most likely don't live in a complete shithole (judging by your internet access), then you should expect some trouble with your local cops.

It's as simple as that.

There is no magic trick to this.

This is more of a LARP site than an actual rape forum, so I don't think this is the best place to ask such a question.

I'd advice you to search for inner peace and embrace stoicism rather than risk getting thrown in jail and getting your ass destroyed by Bubba, just for some piece of meat who hates your guts anyways.

Then again, maybe you're a complete psycopath who doesn't care about the well-being of other people, let alone foids. But why would such a dude waste his time here?

If you're going to do it, do it. If you're high-IQ enough, you will probably get away with it, especially if you do it just once. But if you're not high-IQ enough, you will inevitably fuck up somehow, and since you most likely don't live in a complete shithole (judging by your internet access), then you should expect some trouble with your local cops.

It's as simple as that.

There is no magic trick to this.
Come on man don’t get soft on me

Cadence

MareCel
Come on man don’t get soft on me
You live in a world of cause and effect, which means that you as a living being are subject to fixed, natural laws. You will do whatever it is you desire, and nothing can stop that, not even you.

So by going to this site and asking for "advice", you've already revealed 2 possible explanations to why you even started this thread.

A: You're sexually frustrated, but not enough to actually go out and rape. You still seek security from risks, even when thinking about a high-risk act such as rape. Obviously you're not motivated enough to act on this desire. You value your safety and freedom more than the "empowering act" of rape. If you admit to this, then don't do it, because you will most likely end up getting your ass/mouth creampied by Bubba, and regret everything. If raping a girl really was your ultimate desire, then you would've already done it, as that is how humans work. But your greatest desire is obviously freedom/safety, since you're asking for a safe, risk-free way of doing it. Which is insane, and screams low-IQ if you actually believe there is such a thing.

B: You're just an attentionwhore who wants to LARP about rape but never actually do it. In which case, welcome to the club! Our friendly Admin Nathan Larson will guide you around.

Last edited:

Caamib

Seasoned
M*R*A* Men's Rights Activist
How risky
I need help I’ve been thinks of ways like getting an unregistered car and kidnapping women rape them then let them go but I don’t want to get caught
First of all, you should not feel sorry about any of that. Liberals want everything white that moves raped and killed simply due to ideology so how can you be even as bad as that? How can you be worse than a liberal who is incel but wouldn't rape or a liberal who isn't incel but both want everything white around them raped by nonwhites? And just due to their indoctrination.

An unregistered car is a great precaution, but letting a raped woman go has its risks - how far away from your place of residence will you catch and release one? They might report the kidnapping more than rape btw. The safest way is to kill a woman and dispose of the body, for which there would be no evidence of any murder ever happening (people go missing all the time) but this requires some knowledge and logistics, plus you might not have the stomach for it.

What's really important is that you don't carry any phones around and immediately dispose of her phone - phones can be easily traced today.

Where would you store the woman and how long would you have her kidnapped? Just in the car for some hours?

Okay
How risky

First of all, you should not feel sorry about any of that. Liberals want everything white that moves raped and killed simply due to ideology so how can you be even as bad as that? How can you be worse than a liberal who is incel but wouldn't rape or a liberal who isn't incel but both want everything white around them raped by nonwhites? And just due to their indoctrination.

An unregistered car is a great precaution, but letting a raped woman go has its risks - how far away from your place of residence will you catch and release one? They might report the kidnapping more than rape btw. The safest way is to kill a woman and dispose of the body, for which there would be no evidence of any murder ever happening (people go missing all the time) but this requires some knowledge and logistics, plus you might not have the stomach for it.

What's really important is that you don't carry any phones around and immediately dispose of her phone - phones can be easily traced today.

Where would you store the woman and how long would you have her kidnapped? Just in the car for some hours?
I’ve been doing some thinking and I think I found a way I can rape and get away with okay so listem carefully so first I’m going to buy realistic silicone mask look it up it’s crazy. So I’m going to use that to disclose my identity. Wear gloves of course. Buy a gun for intimidation. Also if you wanted to be more safe get a VASECTOMY because remember semen without “sperm” is useless. Also buy a bike never use anything that can be identified or linked back to you. Also if your going to commit rape NEVER EVER do it where you live that’s stupid. Always do it clear across the country for no links back to you. Okay now you have the basics how are you gonna commit the act itself and get away spot clean. Okay listen to the plan it’s very important first your going to ride you UNREGISTERED bike to a local store/mall whatever. Once you see a female of choice you like wait till she’s ready to get in her car alone of course. Then you approached her (remember you have that realistic silicone mask I was talking looks real as fuck) okay so you approached with the gun and say ”listen I’m not gonna hurt just get in the car and drive where I need you to drive and you want get hurt, Understand but if not I’ll blow your brains out ” so she going to agree because she doesn’t want to die lol. So you get in her car you have the gun pointed at her. You then drive to a very secluded place. Before she can ask any questions you handcuff her and put ductape around her mouth( Oh yeah I forgot you should have gorilla duct tape and handcuffs in your book bag your carrying). Okay do what you heart desires to her after your satisfied put her in the back of HER TRUNK = not in your name or can’t be traced back to you when they find her (see smart) ok anyway you put her in the back and have your way with her. Once your done put her in the back of the trunk of her car.(oh yeah destroy her phone before all of this for obvious reasons) and now you have about till morning to leave the state back home. Take everything you used and your back pack and burn it. ANOTHER RAPE SUCCESSFUL. What do you boys think of that???? (Gosh I’m a genius)

Fukurou

Administrator
that sounds like a recipe to get jailed.
she will prefer to die than to fuck a non chad likely
comming out of a convinient store she has white knights around her and the friend on the phone
they will have your DNA from pubes and her scratching you, if you are ever even suspected of any crime or sued
the police will have your DNA and match it.

they can trace your route back using cameras all over.

that sounds like a recipe to get jailed.
she will prefer to die than to fuck a non chad likely
comming out of a convinient store she has white knights around her and the friend on the phone
they will have your DNA from pubes and her scratching you, if you are ever even suspected of any crime or sued
the police will have your DNA and match it.

they can trace your route back using cameras all over.
First of choose ur victims wisely so she’ll be alone at night. Secondly if you had a gun to your head I don’t know about you but im gonna do whatever you say.lastly No scratches cuz I’ll have a jacket with gloves on and I’ll shave my pubes duhh

Caamib

Seasoned
M*R*A* Men's Rights Activist
Jayce, are you a virgin perchance? Because if you are you might not understand just how difficult it is to rape somebody in a car or how impractical sex can often be You're probably best off keeping your first victim locked up somewhere where you can practice on her for some weeks. WEEKS, not days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)